Wednesday, September 10, 2014

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Day #8 - Metallic Nails



So, I fell a little behind on the challenge due to usual PhD stuff like prepping for a conference Friday, writing a giant review, and doing experiments! I completed Day #8 on the proper day, but I wasn't able to write about it yesterday or do Day #9. So after this, I'm going to combine the themes for Day #9 and Day #10 into an extra awesome mani!

Anyway, for metallic nails, I decided to do a quick stamping mani. These are the polishes & tools I used:

Base Coat: O.P.I. Lay Down That Base
Polishes: O.P.I. - Push and Shove
                Orly - Close Your Eyes
Tools: Konad Stamping Kit
           Pueen Stamping Plates

I did two coats of Push and Shove and stamped the Orly over the top. I didn't use a top coat because that's what is recommended for Push and Shove. By today (two days later) there is some significant tip wear but it's not intended to last very long.

Here it is nice and freshly done!




No comments:

Post a Comment