Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Nails


Merry Christmas to those who celebrate, and I hope it was a wonderful day surrounded by people you love! Of course I had to do a little something for the holidays on my nails, but was very limited by the supplies I brought with me to my parents house. So, just a simple little red and green manicure with some gold glitter did the trick!
Here is what I used for this manicure:
Polishes: L'Oreal - Caught Red Handed
               Sinful Colors - Exotic Green
               Sephora by OPI - The Golden Age
Tools: Triangle Makeup Sponge

I forgot to bring both my base and top coat, so I simply did two coats of either the red L'Oreal polish or three coats of the green Sinful Colors polish to create the base. Then, I painted the gold glitter onto a triangle makeup sponge to concentrate it without having too much liquid and dabbed it onto the tips of my nails. I tried to go for a bit of a glitter gradient by applying more on the tips and less toward the center of the nail. 


The results were quite festive and sparkly! Happy holidays to all!

2 comments:

  1. The information is very good and very useful. I really like it and I am also waiting for the post information.

    Cara Mengobati Kelenjar Getah Bening
    Obat Kolesterol Tinggi Di Apotik
    Obat Luka Diabetes
    Obat Herbal Penyumbatan Tuba Falopi



    The information is very good and very useful. I really like it and I am also waiting for the post information.

    Cara Mengobati Tuberkulosis
    Cara Mengobati Kejang
    Obat Tradisional Pembersih Rahim
    Obat Herbal Radang Panggul


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete