Friday, December 11, 2015

Nude with Gold Sequins


I decided to depart from the 52 week challenge so that I could choose my own designs and do nail art on my own schedule (because things are so hectic!). Last week, I decided to do a simple nude polish, but then I wanted to dress it up with a little bit of hand placed sequin glitters.
Here is what I used for this manicure:
Base Coat: Zoya Anchor
Polish: Ciate - Dollface
Top Coat: Seche Vite


I did three coats of the nude Ciate polish, which was necessary to make it entirely opaque. Then, while the third coat was still wet, I used a toothpick to pick up individual pieces of glitter and placed them in flower shapes on each nail. Then, I topped with a generous coat of Seche Vite. 



I really like the color of this nude polish, but I really can't get behind the formula. It's really streaky and difficult to make both opaque and smooth. Otherwise, I'm really pleased with how this design turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment