Friday, December 11, 2015

Blue with White Fuzzy Glitter


This week, I really wanted to try to get into the winter-y spirit, despite the weather still being in the upper 60s! So, I went with a really nice deep blue polish and a white fuzzy glitter that I have had for over a year but never tried. It reminds me of winter snow!
For this manicure, I used:
Base Coat: Zoya Anchor
Polishes: China Glaze - Frostbite
                Finger Paints - Frolic in the Snow
Tools: Triangle Makeup Sponge
Top Coat: Seche Vite


I started with two coats of the blue China Glaze polish, which is a gorgeous rich color on its own. To ensure an even coat of glitter without excessive polish, I painted the glitter onto a makeup sponge first, allowing the base of the glitter to get soaked up. Then, I sponged the glitter on over the blue polish.


I have been really hesitant to try out the fuzzy glitter because I wasn't sure I would like it, but this color combination has really won me over. I think it's very festive and looks great especially from farther away. I look forward to doing more winter-themed manicures in the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment