Friday, October 10, 2014

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Day #31 - Honor Nails You Love



It's finally here! The last challenge and I am only 9 days late! I decided to honor the post that first got me interested in the blog Chalkboard Nails, which is also the blog that inspired me to do the 31 Day Challenge. I always love Sarah's posts, and she makes such great designs! I followed her tutorial for making "distressed nails", which is very simple to do but looks really cool.


Here are my supplies:
Base Coat: Seche Clear
Polishes: Zoya - Neely
               Sinful Colors - Jolt
               Orly - Passion Fruit
               O.P.I. - Do You Lilac It?
               Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Black Out
Top Coat: Seche Vite

I started off with a coat of Zoya - Neely which is a light minty green as a base. Then, I used the nail polish brush with most of the polish wiped off to apply swatches of the blue Sinful Colors, pink Orly, and purple O.P.I. randomly on each nail. Finally, I did the same thing with the black polish. For more details, please see the tutorial on the Chalkboard Nails blog! I like how it turned out and it was really quick to do.


I am all done with the 31 Day Challenge and I will probably give my nails a break from polish for a few days. Thanks for checking this out, and I will be back with more designs soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment