Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Simple Accent Dotticure

 

I didn't have too much time to spend on my nails last night, so I went with something really simple, and also got to try out one of my new polishes that I picked up on clearance at Target (yes, I am a clearance shelf junkie). It's a deep green color by Maybelline Color Show, whose polishes I am continually impressed by. Hope you like this short and sweet mani!
Supplies:
Base Coat: Orly Bonder
Polishes: Maybelline Color Show - Walk in the Park
               Maybelline Color Show - Bold Gold
Tools: Small, Medium, and Large Dotting Tools
Top Coat: Seche Vite

The Color Show - Walk in the Park is a deep green creme polish that is opaque in two thin coats. It was easy to apply, and I have no complaints whatsoever! I used a large dotting tool to make some gold dots and a medium dotting tool to make others in the gold polish. Then, I used a small dotting tool to make green dots inside the large gold dots to make them like rings. I always love a green and gold color combo!


No comments:

Post a Comment