Sunday, January 18, 2015

Opal Nails


I decided to do something really simple the other day based on a suggestion I got on a reddit post. The intention was to make an opal effect, which is awesome because opal is my birthstone! I do like how this turned out, though in the future I might use a more pearly colored white polish for the base.

Here are the supplies for this manicure:
Base Coat: Orly Bonder
Polishes: Sinful Colors - Snow Me White
               Sally Hansen Triple Shine - Pearly White
Top Coat: Seche Vite

This mani was simple enough - two coats of the white Sinful Colors polish and two coats of the Sally Hansen flakey polish. Pearly White is one of the few polishes I have actually sought out instead of just happening upon. I saw it used online a couple of times and liked how it looks great over any base and incorporates so many colors. It's still one of my favorites!! Here is another view that shows off a little of the reflection of the glitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment