Sunday, June 7, 2015

Zoya Brittany Swatch


As you may have realized by now, I really love Zoya nail polishes. So, when I saw the new Zoya Naturel Satins Collection, I knew I had to try the formula out. I ordered the color Brittany, which is described as a "rose mauve cream" because I thought it would look nice with my skin tone.
This swatch is two coats of Zoya Brittany over the Zoya Anchor base coat. The satin formula is supposed to be in between glossy and matte, and it's designed to be worn without a top coat to maintain the finish. These pictures were taken four days after application.


I am really pleased with this new formula! It's completely opaque in two coats, the finish is unique, the available colors are gorgeous (I am eyeing Tove and Sage right now), and it lasts for a good few days with minimal wear. No complaints here! I will be keeping my eye out for Zoya deals so I can grab a few more of these.


No comments:

Post a Comment