Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas 2014 Nails #1 - Redo of Christmas 2013 Nails



For one of my Christmas manicures this year, I wanted to redo my Christmas manicure from last year to see how much my skills have improved! The top picture above is from Christmas 2013, while the bottom picture is from this year. I had a lot of fun recreating this mani, and it's really encouraging to see that I have definitely made progress!
I used a lot of polishes/tools for this mani, so it will be a long list!!
Base Coat: Zoya Anchor (Color Lock System)
Polishes: Zoya - Rekha
               Maybelline Color Show - Bold Gold
               Whet - Facetious
               Ciate - Paper Doll
               Orly - Light
               Orly - Unknown Green
               Pixi - Red Shimmer
               China Glaze - Dandy Lyin' Around
               Zoya - Envy
               Sinful Colors - Holiday Rebel
Tools: Striping Tape
           Dotting Tools
           Small Nail Art Brush
Top Coat: Zoya - Armour

I plan on updating later with specifics about how I did each nail, but for now, I just have a couple more pictures of the nail art.



No comments:

Post a Comment