Sunday, September 27, 2015

Jelly Lavender with Small Stamp


Wow, it has been awhile! I am hoping to get back into keeping up with my nail art blog, though it's getting pretty hard with all of the stuff I am working on right now. These nails were done for the 17th week of the /r/RedditLaqueristas 52 week challenge, which was "Pink and/or Purple". I wanted to keep it pretty simple since I had a business casual event to attend while wearing these.
I created this manicure using:
Base Coat: Orly Bonder
Polishes: L'Oreal - Lilac Coolers
               Sinful Colors - Snow Me White
Tools: Konad Stamping Kit
           Pueen Stamping Plate #27 from Set 24E
Top Coat: Seche Vite

The L'Oreal jelly polished required quite a few coats to become even a little bit opaque, so I started with three coats. Then, I stamped using the white Sinful Colors polish and topped it with another coat of Lilac Coolers to mute the white color a bit. I sealed everything in with Seche Vite.

I will make another post coming up to fill in on some of the nail art I have done in the past month or so, and hopefully I will keep up with the challenge and nail art in general in the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment