Saturday, August 16, 2014

Nail Stamping on a Friend

Yesterday, my co-worker and I took a break from work so I could practice some of my nail art on her. She is a very willing subject! She chose a stamping mani since it was relatively quick and easy, which was fine with me because I need to practice with my new set.

Here are the supplies I used:















Base coat: Orly Bonder
Polish: Jordana - Ice
           Julep - Fiore
Supplies: Konad Stamping Kit
              Pueen Stamping Plates
Top coat: Seche Vite

I used two coats of the Jordana, which I think I have had for about 7 years now, but it's still going strong! Then, I stamped using the Julep color. I used the single flower pattern pictured above for the fingers, and then a different flower pattern for the thumbs. Then, I topped it off with the trusty Seche Vite. Here is the final result:















I really liked the color combo, and besides a little bit of smudging on the stamping, it came out looking really great!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's great to have a willing subject around to practice on. =]

      Delete