Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Winter Break Nails


I have not been doing a very good job of keeping up with my blogging! So, get ready for a flood of posts! First, I want to show a couple of nail art designs I did while I was visiting my family up in Central New York.
For the first design, I did two coats of O.P.I. Black Cherry Chutney and used a Shany Cosmetics gold polish with a thin brush to draw some lines out from the center of my nail. Both of these polishes were given to me for Christmas by my family!

The second design was made up of two coats of Sally Hansen Insta Dri Go for Gold. Then, I stamped on top with a plate from Pueen using Zoya Envy.

I was really happy about being able to grow out my nails over the break since I didn't have to work in the lab and I wasn't going rock climbing! It was nice to see that my nails are able to grow out strong and healthy if I want to let them. I'm giving my nails a little rest while I catch up on work, but I will be back soon with new designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment